Customer Experience Designer
The Hangar, Delta’s Global Innovation Center
November 2016 to Present
- Leads several design explorations
- Manages several vendors
- Helps on many other design explorations
- Designed the preliminary mock-ups for The Hangar’s website, managed the project as we handed it off to a professional design firm, and then managed the project as we pushed it through development.
Undergraduate Student Researcher
Interactive Products Design Lab, Georgia Institute of Technology
August 2016 – December 2016
- Worked to continue the development of the SEED project developed by a
Georgia Tech graduate student
- Helped write and submitted IRB for approval to gather data to supplement the current SEED research
- Helped design the SEED website
- Helped design a product for Chick-Fil-A
Engineering Design Intern
San Francisco, CA
May 2016 – August 2016
- Worked with the Research and Development Team to resolve a critical part with a product. This product was recently relaunched.
- Contacted manufactures and established new relationships to support new product growth.
- Point of Contact for and Member of Design Team for ReMotion Knee for International Committee of the Red Cross. Currently testable prototypes of my design are being manufactured to be tested in the market.
Design Project Manager, FDA Project Lead
Motus Nova LLC
August 2015 – May 2016
- Designed Motus Nova’s next generation of products.
- Redesigned the company website.
- Created the FDA Compliant Design History File for the current products and for the next generation of products for Motus Nova.
- Contacted manufacturers to order parts.
- Rebuilt CAD models for current parts of Mentor Pro Products.
- Rewrote the SOP/Manufacturing Procedures for Motus Nova’s products.
Freelance CAD Designer
East West Manufacturing
November 2014 – January 2015
- Recreated Existing parts in a 3D environment.
- Helped create a new product in a 3D environment (AutoDesk Inventor/Solidworks)
Senior Game Advisor, Game Advisor
GameStop, Store #6970
May 2013 – May 2015
- Finalist in the 2016 Inventure Prize for Gaitway
- US-China Young Makers Competition 2016: Excellence Award for KeyMat
- US-China Young Makers Competition 2016: 12th place overall for KeyMat
- Spring 2016 Georgia Institute of Technology Convergence Innovation Competition: Connected Home First place for KeyMat
- Spring 2016 TechSAge Universal Design Winner: KeyMat